Well, well, well! It’s been awhile, but today I received this wonderful award from Wandering Soul (thank you again, dear witch!):
Here are the rules in accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven ‘Kreativ Bloggers.’
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Yikes! Okay, I’ve already completed items 1, 2 and 3, so here’s item 4:
1. I met Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., at a charity event in Newport, RI; he was very old and very drunk, but still very charming.
2. I have eaten rattlesnake on more than one occasion; it’s very tasty.
3. I’ve seen Neil Diamond live in concert 5 times.
4. My hair is naturally curly, but not naturally red.
5. I once had four cats; now I have none.
6. My favorite tisane is rooibos; I liked to drink it iced.
7. I can type over 80 words per minute.
Well, that was boring, but at least it’s done. Now for items 5 and 6. Here are my nominees, linked and in alphabetical order; check out their fab blogs (unfortunately, not everyone will be able to check out #2 because it’s not public; so sorry):
Hmmm…all these blogs are written by women. But dudes, these women really rock! I’m off to do item 7.