October 23-25, 2009 in Orlando, FL
Attend the Conference and
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of this, your HAEA !
- Find out how a new approved therapy (and other medicines currently awaiting FDA approval or being tested) might help to improve your life with HAE, providing an alternative to anabolic steroids.
- Find out how our Patient Services can help you work with your insurance company to pay for newly approved medicines – including financial programs for HAE friends who might need co-pay or other assistance.
- Spend as much time as you would like asking all of your HAE-related questions to world class HAE scientists/physicians.
- Enjoy time with old HAE friends or make new ones – share experiences and socialize.
- Visit exhibitions about and hear presentations on new HAE therapies.
Bring along family members and join us for a great time!
- All of your meals on Saturday and Sunday morning will be provided for free.
- Participate in the dance therapy program for our children, led by nationally renown professionals.
- Hear HAE patient advocates from other countries describe how they use C1 Inhibitor to control their HAE.
- Interact with US patients who have had experience with C1 Inhibitor and the other drugs being tested in the United States.
- Visit local attractions, like Disney, which are less than a half hour away!*
The 2009 National Patient Conference and International Leadership Forum will take place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel during the weekend of October 23 – 25, 2009.
The HAE Association has negotiated an extremely favorable deal for rooms at the Hyatt Regency–only $89.00 a night plus tax. The hotel is located right at the airport (no shuttle needed).
As noted earlier, all meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday morning are included as part of the $25 registration fee.
The HAE Association will host a Welcome Reception on Friday evening, October 23rd.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling 1-800-233-1234 and asking for the HAEA rates or going online http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/groupbooking/orlanhnco2009.
*The Hyatt has agreed to offer the HAE group rate ($89/night) for the 3 days prior and post our meeting date, based on availability. Please ask the hotel agent when you make your hotel reservation.
Once you have made your hotel reservations, please make sure to visit the HAE Website at www.haea.org and fill out the Conference Registration form.
Finally, we want to do whatever possible to ensure any HAE friend interested in attending the conference is able to do so. Accordingly, we will provide financial assistance to HAE friends who otherwise could not afford to join us in Orlando. For more information about the conference or the HAEA’s financial assistance program, contact Janet Long at 508.212.9757 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all of our HAE friends in sunny Orlando!