Since it takes two days for my original version of wings to dry, I tried a new technique today that happily resulted in a smaller set of wings to replace the over-sized ones that handicapped my second Flower Faerie Kat. I also created a new tag using a rectangular cutter and a different cat stamp; I also changed the top loop. Now its also smaller and doesn’t hang so low. I left the mane alone (Rhiannon loved it, so I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought — thanks Rhiannon!) and I don’t feel so bad about the tail either, since GT281 liked the shorter tail (thanks GT281!). GT281 thought the original version looked like a Lhasa Apso; I thought it looked more like the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz film! I hope you like this updated version; I certainly do!