FDA approval of the world-wide gold standard treatment for Hereditary Angio Edema
— C1 Inhibitor concentrate [Cinryze] —
appears to be imminent [possibly by the 14th of October 2008]!
You will not want to miss the HAE Association’s
2008 National Patient Conference and International Leadership Forum
October 17 – 19
in Chicago, IL
Attend the Conference and
- Find out how this new therapy (and other medicines currently awaiting FDA approval or being tested) might help to improve control over HAE symptoms, or provide an alternative with less side effects than anabolic steroids,
- Hear all about what help will be available to ensure your insurance company will pay for newly approved medicines, and what financial programs are likely to be available for HAE friends who might need co-pay or other assistance, and
- Spend as much time as you would like asking all of your HAE-related questions to world class HAE scientists/physicians.
Bring along family members and join us for a great time!
- All of your meals on Saturday and Sunday morning will be provided for free,
- Meet fellow HAE Patients from throughout the US and the world,
- Hear HAE patient advocates from other countries describe how they use C1 Inhibitor to control their HAE, and
- Interact with US patients who have had experience with C1 inhibitor and the other drugs being tested in the United States.
The 2008 National Patient Conference and International Leadership Forumwill take place at the Chicago Airport Marriott during the weekend of October 17th – October 19th.
The HAE Association has negotiated an extremely favorable deal for rooms at the Marriott Airport — only $94.00 a night plus tax. There is a free shuttle service that will take you directly to the hotel.
As noted earlier, all meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday morning are included as part of the $25 registration fee.
The HAE Association will host a Welcome Reception on Friday evening.
Hotel reservations can be made by calling (800)228-9290 and asking for the HAEA ORD Medical Conference or going online to http://www.marriottohare.com and typing “HAEHAEA” in the space labeled group code.
Once you have made your hotel reservations, please visit the HAE Website at www.haea.org to fill out the conference attendance form.
We want to do whatever possible to ensure any HAE friend interested in attending the conference is able to do so. Accordingly, we will provide financial assistance to HAE friends who otherwise could not afford to join us in Chicago. For more information, about the conference or the HAEA’s financial assistance program contact the HAEA’s Director of Operations–Dennis DeMarinis at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all of our HAE friends in Chicago!